To our New Hope Presbyterian Preschool families:
There is no question that the evolution of the new coronavirus has brought unrest and uncertainty around the country and in our community. However, we want to assure you that we are doing everything possible to safeguard your children’s health and wellbeing and that of your families.
Due to Governor Cooper’s announcement to close all of North Carolina public school for two weeks we feel it is best to follow that recommendation and close New Hope Presbyterian Preschool.
Now more than ever, it’s important to follow these preventive measures from the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Practice social distancing and stay home during this time.
If your family has been affected or if you have concerns then please contact the following COVID-19 hotlines:
1-980-314-9400 (Mecklenburg County Health Department Hotline)
1-866-462-3821 (24/7 NC Hotline)
It is because of each of you and your amazing can-do attitudes and support in following these preventive measures that we will minimize sickness. This is certainly a challenging time, but we have no doubt that we will get through this situation and believe we will be better because we worked through this together.
Many prayers for our children, our school, our community, and our country during this uncertain time.
- New Hope Presbyterian Preschool Board of Directors